Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

SUPER FUN! Aria's B-day Party/ UFA friends SPLASH PARTY

 
 
WE had a blast- soaking each other, trying out the 90 ft slide, having BBQ and snow cones, playing water games and just being together! 
 
 
Aria got horse riding lessons and a bike for her birthday- she was so excited! Her friends had fun and
our UFA peeps joined in too!
 
 
 
 
I don't often combine my family/ friends events but, this one was just great and HEY, my friends through adoption are always invited! Once I meet you and we hit it off- we are friends forever!
It's crazy how our adoption community is so tight knit and so supportive too!
 


After a few tries the guys figured out that the more water and soap we had as we went down the hill, the FASTER we went! Great Job Men! So glad we got to have our new friends and old friends here that day! I look forward to more events ahead! God Bless!

 

No comments: