Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Our Family ~ Nov 2017

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ski/Board Bunnies!

As presents to ourselves , Brielle & I got ourselves Powder passes to Copper Mt. Resort for this season!
She had her first lesson ( from me) for the first 30 mins and enjoyed the magic carpet and practice Area- then we hit the Bunny slope- Green Acres!

She loved it and begged for the BIG LIFT! I picked up boarding after a few sloppy runs and working out the kinks again ( it's been 2 ish years since I've been) and so we had a fun lunch then hit the first BIG run off American Eagle called Easy Road and See n Ski. B kept saying " see you at the bottom" b/c she would pass me often( i let her or would get stuck on the flat parts) and when it came to really going downhill- she got skiddish. I kept saying " just do the PIZZA the whole way down!" she went about 2/3 of the way on her skis and 1/3 on her bum! She whined at times and said how hard it was!

But all in all - it was so much fun and we both can't wait to go again! Love having my big girl do fun things with me! So Blessed!

No comments: